o great >_>

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Shifter, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

i recently started hurting myself. i hit my knuckle to my text book and the pain i shudda felt was a pleasurable and stinging sensation. i also took my school id and scrapped my skin with it. it felt almost as good as an orgasm. my skin wasn't bleeding but it looked bloody...that's only temping me to commit suicide if those minor things felt so damn good.........suicide(in my state of mind) would be like 1 million times better than an orgasm............

am i insane??????

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

no hun you`re not insane. Self harm is a way to release the inner pain. Suicide wont feel any better because u cant feel when u are dead.

Self harm though does feel very good im not going to deny it, but if you are just starting, let me give u an advice...look for another way to cope with your feelings, because u are hurting yourself now because u feel bad, and its going to be worse when u start feeling bad to have a reason to hurt yourself.Trust me it will happen. after 7 years of doing it, i still feel something even better than an orgasm, and thats because when u hurt yourself, your body releases enforphines to deal with the pain. (endorphines are the responsibles of that feeling we call love)

but as with any drug, your body starts needing more and more, soon that lil damage wont be enough. and u will be having urges out of nothing, and thats your body in need of endorphines.

the best u can do, is to find a way to release your anger/pain/sorrow other than hurting yourself.

:hug:

3. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

:hug:

you're not insaine.. i agree with all of the above and cant really add anything.

feel free to pm me of you need to talk x

4. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

i cud harm others, but im not that type of person, glad to know im not insane tho. and ty both of you ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.