:o( i cant cope.... FFS

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well I got home yesterday to find my hubby has now hacked into all my accounts...bank/ebay/email etc hes even used my credit card. He was nasty to me calling me while doing this....then started telling me hes not signing the divorce papers unless i give him a copy of all my photographs.... then he started telling me how he loves me cant live without me its too hard... he wants to comit suicide etc.... then asked would i take him back if he lost weight and got help for all the years of abbuse he has put me through....

I was doing so well when i got out of hospital now hes knocking me back again.... hes sending me over the edge!!!

I rang the police last night and reported everything to them and all they said was we will ring him and have a chat with him. then said make sure you keep your doors locked. and because you have not long been out the phych ward if you feel down or low ring your family. then went.... thats it!!!! I DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER!!!

Not to mention it took them 5hours to get out to me... he could have come killed me or i could have ended my life in that ammount of time!!!

I may aswel be dead!

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I think them talking with him will make him come to his senses a bit for sure..you did the best thing you really did.

Can you go to the courts and get an order for him to stay away from you? It is an easy procedure in US and you don't need a lawyer either..

If he does threatens suicide again I would call the crisis team on him...

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i would have to agree with Bambi, that he needs a restraining order, i cant beleive how crap the police have been in this situation, they have let u down, fingers crossed that the phone call to him, will make him come to his senses and see that he has to let you go. him threatening suicide is not fair on you! are you seeing a therapist or anyone to help you??

4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well i next see my pyc on 25th of this month...

Hes dragging me down with him, hes stalking me making me feel so paranoid i thought i was free of him obv not :eek:(

Im really trying to stay in control but its sooo hard... i havent slept all night every bump or bang and im terrified!

xxx

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

its perfectly understandable that you have not slept, but that does not help you, maybe your psyc will be able to presribe you some sleeping meds? hopefully the phone call from the police will really show to ur ex, that u r serious about not gettin back together with him, if u have divorce papers, im guessing you are seeing a solicitor, if this is the case, it may be worth mentioning him not leaving you alone etc, and see what they suggest. they may be able to really help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.