:o(

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by lost_child, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

What do I do so wrong to have my whole childhood taken away? my teenage years taken away. my 20's trying to deal with abuse, and then having to deal with being attacked, raped, sexually attacked. ppl ask why i've not go a partner..how can I ever except my own judgements on a person when I've made so many mistakes in the past...how can I trust someone, when all I'm used to is people using that trust to hurt me.

I won't ever love, or find love, I won't ever have my own children, I won't ever be able to love or care for my own...eveything has been taken..

2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i dont know what to say lost, i wish i had the words to take it all away and to make you feel new again, to make you feel like you had all these things.

I know its hard, i do. but they have already taken enough from you, dont let them take anymore.

:arms:

3. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry to hear that, really. However you said your own mistakes, that implies you know what went wrong. Now what you got to ask yourself is why it went wrong. The conclusion i got (considering it's like you say trust related) is that a better filtration method would do good. Like meet with the guy a few times, never put out or let yourself fall for i. Basically see how far he'll get and get to know him. When and if he's ready tell him why you're so strict with him and see how he reacts there. If the reaction is no good then kick him to the curve hehe.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Lost there is recovery but you need to work really hard with a therapist to put the past behind you.
    I am living proof that abuse does not have to colour your entire life.
    First therapist was useless but then I got the perfect one who I hated with a vengeance for the first 6 months :laugh: He helped me more than I can say.
    You can get past the memories, guilt, distrust; its a long haul but it can be done.
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.