Obama: "Economic Recovery Designed to Work in 2 Years"

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Righteous, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

Barack Obama has said that his plan 2 revive the economy is supposed to take 2 years. So as unemployment continues to rise at a fast rate now, he's basically saying that unemployed people have to wait 2 years for their problems 2 be solved. Michigan's unemployment rate is at %15 already. I believe the national unemployment rate has finally hit %10. I guess the government just doesn't care if a lot of people are dead broke for the next 2 years. So basically here is Obama's plan for our economy, give billion dollar bailouts immediately to corporate business men who are already rich and spend billions on the war while the average citizen has to wait 2 years to see if he can get a job. Some fucked up shit yo

( By the way I am black but I don't give a fuck about democrats or republicans, fuck the government )
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Wow, it turns out that reordering the world's economy can't be done in the same amount of time it'd take to drive to the closest liquor store... Craziness.
  3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

So heres an idea, lets pass a bill that will shoot our industry in the foot in the name of global warming.
  4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Funnily enough the majority of those people will not be unemployed for two years. The jobs will be rotated.
    Its not ideal but fuck it, your understanding of how shit works never ceases to astound me.
  5. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

A crisis of this scale is going to take a lot of time to fix. Heck one could argue two years is a rather ambitious goal, given that it took far many more years to get us into this mess. Obviously it's a painful and understanably miserable prospect but unfortunately things like repairing the entire economic system require a load of other factors to be accounted for.
  6. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

all I have to say is "universal Health Care" .Now. Now. Now.Health Insurance companies should go the way of dinosaurs.argh.
  7. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

It certainly will take a long time for this crisis to end. I am really starting to believe that the stimulus bills truly are just a diversion from the fact that they really are trying to tank our economy. As paranoid as it sounds... we have the wonderful cap and trade tax, which will push up the cost of EVERYTHING... obamacare, in which it is illegal to purchase private insurance after the bill is in effect and taxes anyone who does not purchase govt insurance(not to mention that it will tax the rich more than they have been taxed in over 20 years something obama promised to never do, people making over 1 million will pay FIFTY percent in taxes).
  8. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

Yea I see the government got u brainwashed into thinking that "it takes time for things to get better" They go tell u that same crap later on in the future too
    Recessions aren't a mistake, they're planned, just like they got it planned for the the day the economy gets better
  9. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I want a tin foil hat too.
  10. Zurkhardo

What evidence do you have to suggest that such a momentous event was planned, or that every recession that has ever occurred in the last 200 years of recorded economic history was as well? With all due respect that's a very bold claim, not just because of lack of evidence but also considering the sheer complexity of the global economic system. The amount of personnel involved, coupled with the time and precision with initiating such a plot, is logistically unlikely.
  11. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I love your style and the way you use words. Cheered me up, your post did :biggrin:
  12. Zurkhardo

Why thank you, didn't think it'd have that effect! ^_^
  13. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I'm Srry but Obama is an idiot,yes I know WTC got hit by planes(we knocked it down,I research the facts in my spare time and I figured that out)But is it worth risking thousands of troops after we made one mistake and pissed Iraq off.Is it worth it to get 4 idiot NO! 1.Obama a dumb lieing politician.2.we will take our troops out of Iraq,yes he did...and sent them over the border to find the guy in the mountain range,honestly I don't think well find him for 10 years.Obama won because he was blackand idiots that just wanted to make history.Now I'm not saying Mcain was any better. How come there was little road aside bombs lately till Obama became president and went into Iraq?how would you feel if some people with bug guns barrged into your house?Id pull out an AK on your @@@.
  14. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

The irony of you calling anybody an idiot is just too much.
  15. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

ROTFLMAO :tongue:

I will be recycling that one :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.