Obessessed with suicide & fantizing my death

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by The Depressed Puppy, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I'm becoming obessessed with suicide. I tend to talk about it a lot, like in conversations.My friend was like, ok that's enough, please stop talking about it. I can't stop thinking, about it, it's really consuming. It's just becoming normal thoughts .

Plus, I've been contemplating suicide a lot lately,& I just don't want to be here.

I also "fantize" about my death.Its kinda wrong. I just imagine what people would think or react, what would happen,& also how I'd do it.

Now, it has gotte to looking up methods, & researching about it. I also, just read about it general,or watch things that have to do with it.

2. Auerbach

Auerbach Well-Known Member

I'm the same way, not a day goes by when I do not think about suicide.

3. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

I fantasize about it too. I see images of how I would die etc and act it out in daydreams.

4. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I just don't know why I am obsessed & or why I am fantasizing... :(

5. Cardholic

Cardholic Member

i obsess toountil iy]t gets sobadthat igetelp on my way tohospital

6. Insomniac2012

Insomniac2012 Member

Every night when I lay down I close my eyes and my mind takes off. I have had such detailed various suicides in my mind. I plan them out. I watch what would happen. See who would find me. Imagine how everyone would react. I think about it during the day when I'm in class, I just drift off and think about it. It takes over my life every day

7. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

depressed puppy, they just say stop talking about it and nothing else?

depressed puppy and everyone,
    fantasizing about it- maybe visualize more of what would happen if your attempt failed and consequences to cut it down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.