Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 18, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

First.... this doesn't relate anyone here.

I'm pissed off. And sad, and frustrated. And I feel like you don't fucking care. Yes... Bring me into your lair and make me feel somewhat comfortable and now....BAM.

Thanks so much. There's nothing better than feeling completely stupid. This is why it has taken me this long to get where I'm at.

And now? I have no bloody clue.

It's just all a game...eh? Time to slice and dice tonight...MY game.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Who did this to you Mo? Just let me at them!!! Whatever they did or said, they are fools to treat you this way, and I will have no hesitation to tell them that
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It's really not important who said or did what. It's my reactions which are probably incorrect, again.

How to escape from stuff and be peaceful? How to live successfully in ones own eyes when it just is so damn difficult at times.

How to quit where I'm at and survive financially?

How to decide what the hell to do? Stay? Go? What purpose have I here?

And somebody being a complete and utter prick isn't helping. Is quite triggering and I'm tired of dealing with the tantrums when they are a result of decisions they made.

Am so far behind in stuff, new things keep being added and now I'm stuck big time. Where to start? It's very overwhelming. Myes... One thing at a time. But nothing is small enough to accomplish easily to at least make me feel like I can do anything.

And tonight I realized, again, that she isn't coming back. And that's the worst of everything.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know what it is like to try to make order out of the chaos of trauma (not well stated), and how to feel any part of OK when there are such impulses telling me I am not...all I can say is that to the extent anyone can, I understand...and care a lot