obsessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpang123

I don't know what to do anymore. Ive been fighting urges to overdose again<mod edits - methods> I just got out of the hospital but that still doesn't help. I live in a hud apartment and the manager is concerned about my safety because of repetitive attempts of suicide. If i act one more time i will be evicted. Im trying so hard to be good but my urges are very strong. Im afraid im going to llose my independence and end up in personal care homes again. Not worth it but I'm so stuck on suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what to do anymore. Ive been fighting urges to overdose again <edit>. I just got out of the hospital but that still doesn't help. I live in a hud apartment and the manager is concerned about my safety because of repetitive attempts of suicide. If i act one more time i will be evicted. Im trying so hard to be good but my urges are very strong. Im afraid im going to llose my independence and end up in personal care homes again. Not worth it but I'm so stuck on suicide.
im so sorry you feel this way....i hope and pray you will survive and be able to fight off these uncontrollable urges. i dont know you at all...but your a fellow suffereing human being and i love you .....i would wrap my arms around you and give you a hug if i could.......please hang on. ....someway, somehow....help is on the way. ..i dont know in what form help will arrive for you....just know that i care! thank you for talking about how you feel....

sending positive energy and love your way mpang123

Last edited by a moderator:

mpang123

Thank you for your comforting support. I don't want to upset anybody. I just wish I could live my life without suicidal urges. I've been battling this more than 23 years of my life. I will do my best to stay safe. I know life has it's ups and downs and when I'm down, I get to the extreme. I have lots of psych support but when I'm alone, I'm very vulnerable. I pray for my safety.

mpang123

There are serious consequences if i act out. As you get to know me, i use this forum to vent and not act. So don't panic if i seem in eminent danger. I use coping skills to prevent self harm. However I appreciate all your support and concerns. Than you.

morning rush

perhaps when you're alone try to occupy yourself...like watch a movie, or read a book...draw or do something artistic...go out to cafes...also maybe write positive phrases that you can read everyday when you're alone...it doesn't work right away but eventually when you start having an urge those phrases will pop in your mind...also maybe counter thought your thoughts...like if you think I want to die...you can say, no I want to have this apartment, I love it because I'm free here etc...

hope this helps a little...

oops sorry I forgot to say...venting here helps a lot for me so if it helps you, then use it all the time :)

morning rush

you're welcome...I hope it helps you a little...I know in the beginning it doesn't seem to help but after a while it will become a reflex. We've been wired with our habits for the longest time so breaking them and inserting new ones take a while...I know from experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00