obsession of isolation

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blah blah

I have got obsession of isolation. When people talk to me I have to isolated myself. I scare that only thing why they talk to me is plot of planned pain. I can not think anyone on this world want good for me, I believe all what people want to do is hurt me verbal or physical.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
This is very sad...I think you should find some kind ppl and see how they operate...maybe this might change your view of humanity...big hugs, J

bubblin girl

oh darling i feel you,i kinda having some of this too :hug: maybe you should focus on he good side of people,the full hafe of the class more.
take care :hug:

B

blah blah

oh darling i feel you,i kinda having some of this too :hug: maybe you should focus on he good side of people,the full hafe of the class more.
take care :hug:
I do not mean this personal offensive but I take your message like

1. you want to make fun of me by saying oh darling,
2. you say it's nothing by saying i feel you and it sound like a laughing to me
3. i have not seen good side, i do not identify it, i do not know when people mean good
4. i do not like hugs, last time i hug 11 years ago. that was hug of lies like they all are.

I really do not mean offend that is just like how I see all posts and what people say for me on real life. Only what I do not doupt is hello which came on shop when I pay what I going to buy.

If she ask something like "oh, you came buy fish" I start to think what is behind of that why she do not give me buy it all peace and so on.

Thanks for the reply

B

blah blah

This is very sad...I think you should find some kind ppl and see how they operate...maybe this might change your view of humanity...big hugs, J
What do you actually mean by "see how they operate"?

2 days ago middle day one guy start to sing me a song on street. I heard it but i did not react it any ways. I think that was meant to offend me.

bubblin girl

I do not mean this personal offensive but I take your message like

1. you want to make fun of me by saying oh darling,
2. you say it's nothing by saying i feel you and it sound like a laughing to me
3. i have not seen good side, i do not identify it, i do not know when people mean good
4. i do not like hugs, last time i hug 11 years ago. that was hug of lies like they all are.

I really do not mean offend that is just like how I see all posts and what people say for me on real life. Only what I do not doupt is hello which came on shop when I pay what I going to buy.

If she ask something like "oh, you came buy fish" I start to think what is behind of that why she do not give me buy it all peace and so on.

Thanks for the reply
im so sorry,i apology about everything.
im realy isolated, i didnt go out my bed room last 6 week,last time to my final exam.and didnt see anybody or use my mouth.
i advice to talk to your therapist about it.

B

blah blah

im so sorry,i apology about everything.
im realy isolated, i didnt go out my bed room last 6 week,last time to my final exam.and didnt see anybody or use my mouth.
i advice to talk to your therapist about it.
Thank you.

I do not speak people either if I see them. Not very often even if they say something first. I just look throught of them with empty eyes. It is kind of easier to not talk with more people. Less people who with I talk = less people who want bad for me. less to thought why that person said something like that.

I do not have therapist. Bad experiences. They do not hear anything, they have their forms. Only what they hear and see are their forms. They do not see people front of them, they see piece of form. They do not understand levels of issues. They do not understand anything what they do not have read about book before or what is not fit some form. Not for me. And this is not about healing buy meds or brainwash.

But next possible 55 - 65 years feel too long to be like this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00