OCD and feeling worthless. Can't take it anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Savemefromme, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savemefromme

Savemefromme New Member

Does anyone else here have OCD or suffer from intrusive thoughts? OCD gives you intrusive thoughts which is basically unwanted disgusting horrible thoughts in your head 24/7 and they produce anxiety. I have sexual and violent thoughts about family members, animals, dead relatives, etc. and i know that its the OCD thats doing it, but its completely ruining my life and it makes me want to die everyday. It's not enough that I already hate the way I look, but my own mind has to torture me. I have a pretty girlfriend, friends, my family cares about me, I have a nice home to come to, and my OCD still makes me want to die everyday. It seems there is no escape from my own mind. I can't take it anymore. It makes me cry.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad though hun you have such a supportive family They can show you that those thoughts are so unfounded hun I hope you and your doc can get you on some medication that will help to decrease them some hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.