OCD? not likely.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by puppydog31, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppydog31

puppydog31 Member

My friend thinks she has OCD. I know damn well that she doesn't because I've known her my whole life and she's never done anything to show she has it. But lately shes been purposely pointing things out to make me believe she does have it. Recently, my other friend was diagnosed with Bipolar, and last week I was diagnosed with Depression and Social Anixety. It seems like shes trying to make it seem like she has a mental disorder just to "fit in" with me and my other friend.

Any thoughts?

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

She might be trying to fit it... I felt the same with one of my friends. But truth may be, she could have it. Maybe she should see someone about it, and figure out if it's real or not.

3. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

I understand why u would feel annoyed about this. u and ur friend have ur own difficulties and u dont need someone trying to be part of the "gang" or whatever.

However perhaps its real?
    Or maybe if ur friend is trying to fit in, perhaps she jst feels left out because u and ur other friend now have more in common. there is the old sayin "twos plenty threes a crowd"

maybe shes jst afraid she could lose u both to each other and that she will be_dare i say it_ the odd one out.

But i personally think that her pointin it out, is an attempt to draw attention to it, and make out asthough she has it.

Maybe you could tlk to her privately, just sit her down, and ask her if shes lying......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.