October sucked

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by RedTears, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedTears

RedTears Well-Known Member

I was hospitalized twice, the first time for trying to kill myself, the second time because I went crazy after being off of meds for 4 days. My roommate moved out because of all this, and my counselor is going to stop seeing me soon. Some of my friends have distanced themselves from me, and my therapist doesn't know what to do with me. I feel like everyone is leaving me, abandoning me. I'm so tired. I haven't felt good in months, and the hospitalizations did nothing. I still feel the same. I don't know how much longer I can hold out again...
  2. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear that your October was lame... Maybe your November will be better?
  3. Clemens

Clemens Member

Step away from the pattern you are stuck in. Break out of your normal routine and find a better way to live. If everything you have tried has failed you can either assume that A- life is just fucked or B- What you have been doing is not working. You are only out of options when you stop looking and you can find a better life for yourself if you are willing to fight for it. In the end it all depends on you.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What was the discharge plan?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.