1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

od and pupil dilation?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Oceans, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

has anyone else experience this

is this normal

should I be worried

2. daz69

daz69 New Member

I don't have experience but felt someone should answer. Can you ring a doctor or medical advice line? How do you feel now?

3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I had this with my last OD. It took a few days before they returned to normal.

It's not normal & you should get it checked out along with your liver & kidneys.

4. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

i've had it before. completely freaked me out because i looked scary. kinda dissociated out of myself when i saw it. not good when you have paranoia about evil. anyway in answer to your question, it is a symptom of drug abuse, most people look like that who are on something, i mean that's how you can tell they're on it (along with bizarre behaviour). I don't think it is totally healthy but i guess it depends on what/how much you took as to whether it is something to overly worry about. mine reduced in 24hrs, i didn't get myself checked out and i seem okay. obviously it ain't wise to od.

5. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i'm not really sure but i've od about 3-4 times in the past 5 years. i've had to drink the lovely charcoal thing each time. i am sure they were dilated all those attempts.

6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I wonder if people think I use narcotics, then... those who know I'm on disability probably suspect I do. I don't, though. My pupils are always dilated and always have been. I'm very light sensitive because of it... but I probably see much better than most in darkness.

I love it, though... it makes me look so much better, and I love looking evil. I also love the silence of the night and darkness so that makes it even more appropriate.

Hmm, didn't really have anything to add to what was asked. :smile:

7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I don't remember the charcoal stuff. I was technically dead shortly before that. I wish they would have just left it that way.

Respiratory arrest. And I don't remember a thing.

8. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I really don't know if that happens. When I OD I just spent the next day throwing up, it was horrible.

9. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

what drug was it?

10. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

When I OD'd spent the night in casualty at the hospital throwing up but didn't think to look at my eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.