od and pupil dilation?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Oceans, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

has anyone else experience this

is this normal

should I be worried
  2. daz69

daz69 New Member

I don't have experience but felt someone should answer. Can you ring a doctor or medical advice line? How do you feel now?
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I had this with my last OD. It took a few days before they returned to normal.

It's not normal & you should get it checked out along with your liver & kidneys.
  4. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

i've had it before. completely freaked me out because i looked scary. kinda dissociated out of myself when i saw it. not good when you have paranoia about evil. anyway in answer to your question, it is a symptom of drug abuse, most people look like that who are on something, i mean that's how you can tell they're on it (along with bizarre behaviour). I don't think it is totally healthy but i guess it depends on what/how much you took as to whether it is something to overly worry about. mine reduced in 24hrs, i didn't get myself checked out and i seem okay. obviously it ain't wise to od.
  5. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i'm not really sure but i've od about 3-4 times in the past 5 years. i've had to drink the lovely charcoal thing each time. i am sure they were dilated all those attempts.
  6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I wonder if people think I use narcotics, then... those who know I'm on disability probably suspect I do. I don't, though. My pupils are always dilated and always have been. I'm very light sensitive because of it... but I probably see much better than most in darkness.

I love it, though... it makes me look so much better, and I love looking evil. I also love the silence of the night and darkness so that makes it even more appropriate.

Hmm, didn't really have anything to add to what was asked. :smile:
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I don't remember the charcoal stuff. I was technically dead shortly before that. I wish they would have just left it that way.

Respiratory arrest. And I don't remember a thing.
  8. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I really don't know if that happens. When I OD I just spent the next day throwing up, it was horrible.
  9. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

what drug was it?
  10. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

When I OD'd spent the night in casualty at the hospital throwing up but didn't think to look at my eyes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.