OD & General Anaesthetics

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ~Claire, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this?

I have od'd twice before having a general anaesthetic, it was totally useless & I was gutted when I woke up :sad:

2. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

This should be removed, it looks like they are asking for help with an attempt, I dunno.

3. ~Claire

I was asking if anyone has tried it & their experience of it.

Like I said in the post I have tried twice already & failed so I am unlikely to try again.

If the mods/admins feel like it is me asking for help with an attempt then feel free to remove it.

Claire

4. TheWr0ngChild

Well it does kind of open it up to the trolls that have been hitting the forum recently to provide infomation on methods, which is one of the biggest rules here. Even if your not asking, someone who is suicidal may well read it, do what the troll says then hurt themselves.

I am not calling you a troll just to be clear hun, I'm just saying that if one posts methods here it can be dangerous for some of our members.

5. ~Claire

I see where you are coming from.

Rest assured I am not a troll (don't really know what it is anyway).

I guess I didn't look at it as a method (other than the od part) & I am sorry if anyone thinks that's what I was doing.

I feel bad now :sad:

6. TheWr0ngChild

No don't, if I see a troll on here again who sees us as fair game, I'll prolly get banned as I intend to give him a flame out to remember.

It's not your fault the world is fucked up.

7. kath

kath Well-Known Member

It sounds pretty dangerous what you felt the need to do.Guess you must have been feeling really desperate and i am sorry about that.Do you want to talk about why you feel so bad?If you do we are here.Please try and take care as best you can.

8. ~Claire

Tin Woman - You have obviously had a bad experience with these troll people/things & I am sorry to hear that. Yes I admit the world can be a bit screwy & not anyone person is responsible for that. Everyone has their own problems/reasons for being here, I stumbled on this site by accident when I was feeling particularly low, I did not come on to make people feel worse or suggest methods, I apologise if you thought that was my intention.

:hug:

9. ~Claire

Kath - Thank you for your kind reply. Yeah I guess looking back it was pretty dangerous but so is every attempt made I guess. The fact that I tried it twice just shows my desperation & stupidity.

I am going into hospital again & I am absolutely terrified that I will do the same again. I just wish I was able to cope with life :hug:

10. TheWr0ngChild

I'm so sorry I left those replies. I'm not very well at the moment, I hardly remember leaving them :(

I do not think thats your intention at all.

Sorry.

11. ~Claire

It's ok, I was a bit put out at the time but I am over it now.

We all have problems, that's why we are here & yeah some days are worse than others so no hard feelings.

I'll reply to your pm too xx

12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hugs and cuddles to you clare :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.