1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OD on pills last week

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by IZ2INSANE, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IZ2INSANE

IZ2INSANE Well-Known Member

My wife thought I was having a stroke, I am a recovering alcoholic/addict.
    Many people would call this a relapse---I don't think so because they were a bunch of anti-psychotics.
    She didn't call an ambulance but probably should have. I lose so much time already from PTSD.
    Tonight it is starting again
    I did end up resigning my proffessional job and am involved in some bad activities that are very legal but against my morals.
    I am heading to HELL and my wife doesn't know anything about how bad things have really got---I just wanted to get honest with someone....If it is a relapse---I am going out quick. i see a therapist for tons of sexual trauma----I am so tired---been to many very good hospitals but I also worked in this field and know the outcomes are not good.
    Thaanks for being there for me!!:ghost:
    IZ

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you work in the field, then you know that these acts can be very dangerous...is there a therapist with whom you can be honest? Also, are you involved in some 'bad'activities because of the shame you feel? I did many 'bad' things because it served to define me as a bad person, something I felt and needed to prove. Also, are you safe? If not, please get the medical attention you need.

3. IZ2INSANE

I have been going to strip clubs, self harming by sever burns, and cutting----i feel de:ghost:ad. Many leathal items here in my room

4. IZ2INSANE

I am a private guy and want to leave that way----i have shared wat too much...:ghost:
    I am falling out

5. IZ2INSANE

pills...pills....pills

6. 1dayatatime

1dayatatime Member

My best friend suffered from PTSD, and we had many conversations I felt helped the both of us, but he ultimately found strength from his family. Still, it was not enough to fully allow him to deal. He needed help from a therapist and medication. Don't let Semper Fi, or whatever, dissuade you from becoming happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.