Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

Just taken an overdose, hoping it'll get me to sleep even if it's for tonight or forever. Can't cope with it anymore :(

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hey call for help. The hospital is a good option. Please do it for yourself

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know you wrote this an hour or so ago and you are now offline, I just want to say if or when you come back online that people do care and you need to get checked out by a doctor. It doesn't have to be this way.

4. Hanging by a thread

In speaking to the Samaritans at the moment. Treatment is just taking far too long :( I don't want to go hospital they treat me like rubbish :(

5. Petal

Great choice :) The samaritans are so helpful, they're superb, Keep talking to them and hopefully you'll feel a bit better :hug:

6. Hanging by a thread

I've got a brain scan coming up. Hoping its a tumour causing all of this x

7. Petal

I hope it isn't. I know this is way easier said than done, but if you take as much effort into thinking positive as you do negative you might feel a hell of a lot better. Just, don't give up!

8. Hanging by a thread

I've gone 18 years trying to think positive and it's A load of bollox! I just can't take it anymore

9. Petal

:( I'm sorry! And I also know that hearing ''im sorry's'' for 18 years can get tiresome, but people do care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.