od

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GirlWithLipsLikeMorphine, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About 2 months ago i ODed <mod edit: Malcontent - method>. I went to hospital, where i was put on oxygen and hooked up to a heart moniter. I was then sent down to HCU where i continued on the heart moniter. I then got transfered to HDU where i stayed until i got pissed off and discharged myself. The after effects were horrendous tho. I couldn't make the toilet, i had total stiffness in my body where walking was nearly impossible, i couldn't talk very well, all this in the comfort of a mental hospital where they didn't treat me v nicely. This lasted 2 weeks almost. Not a good idea, v painful and it didn't kill me.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2007
  2. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about your experience especially with the so called mental health "professionals". I've had my run ins with these idiots. They have no idea what they're doing and they don't seem to care at all. Tehy didn't care at all about me while I was there, all they care about is their liablity. people like me and you deserve better, so much better.

Come to chat sometime and talk about waht's bothering you. There's plenty of people here who care and will listen including me.

If you have trouble with chat like many of us did at first go to http://www.java.com/en/ and download the software.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.