Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I am planning my good bye for this Wednesday's night. I will OD but I am afraid of ending as a vegetable. I need to be sure I will succeed.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Pollo I hope you don't....
    I've read so many posts here saying OD doesn't work..
    probably make you very sick with the possibility of organ damage for life..
    better to go get more help for your depression before you hurt yourself..
  3. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

as someone who has OD'd well more times than id like to admit i must say please dont

and also, please dont look for another method either

im sure right now you feel like doing it is the only option, and i can say that there have been times where ive felt the exact same, and it sucks. and no matter how much you want to, its not a good choice. its better to talk, or write, or sing, or dance, or something

ODing is painful, it isnt fun, and well, speaking from experience, it doesnt do what you intend it to. once it happens, and the side effects kick it its miserable, and well, i dont think anyone should have to suffer through it

i know you dont plan on not having it end everything, but there are no certainties associated with it. there is no guarantee it will work, and waking up after is, well an experience all on its own. its better to try to figure sometihng else out (and when i say something else i mean a healthier way to deal with whatever is making you think about Oding)

im not sure if this has done anything at all to make you think...but i hope you do think a little bit and try to cope and dont end up doing your plan
  4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

does mixing anxiolitics with sleeping pills can be too risky?
  5. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

You know you won't get the answers to that here - except to say that all ways are too risky, whichever way you look at it.
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

OD is painful. Plain and simple. Even something like cyanide takes time to kill you. Don't let those hollywood flicks fool you. From my amateurish research, i only know of 1 od that will kill you painlessly and it's impossible to get.

Don't do it please.
  7. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

Pollo snap out of it and think of your future!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.