Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My husband and nephew leave at 3.30 pm ...i'll be alone with the XXX perfect time to go and OD
    My husband almost saw me make this post shit
    i need to do it
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Why do you want to OD, it will hurt you and make you weaker. Please do not hurt yourself you mean alot to us all on here. :hug: Tell us why your feeling like this, we could try and help you. :hug:
  3. Dont do it, do you want to cause the hurt for them when they return home? You dont need to do it. I know its hard to hear especially when i want to do it myself but you need to be strong.
  4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Only my husband will be returning home my nephew is going back to his carers
    I need to do this
  5. No you dont and you have to tell yourself that. Your husband loves you and does not deserve this. Why are you feeling like this? what happened?
  6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Please don't, you are stronger believe in yourself. What caused this feeling to occur? x
  7. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Just have had enough of fighting been feeling like i need to kill myself for days , but cant do anything because my husband and my nephew are around.

I know it will hurt my husband but he is better of with out me

I cant see any other way out of the flashbacks

8. Can you not go out with him? you need to keep yourself busy and give yourself a focus.
  9. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I cant in town will be too busy today and i have social anxiety.
  10. Cute_Angel_Xx

How about a going to some where quiet? Like the park? x
  11. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I cant go out on my own ... too scared to .
    I told my husband i wanted to OD i think he has hidden the pills some where else
    I shouldnt have told him

want to die
  12. Reaper, noooooo.. Pls don't die.. I don't want you to die.. I will stay up with you all night in the forum or chat room 24 hours if you want it, just to make you feel better..
  13. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Thanks ....I am some what safe my husband has went out with all the pills with him , the only thing i do have is a blade .
    when i do self injure it's nothing major because am too much of a chicken to do it deeper

14. Oiii.. Blade down please!! No self-injury please!!

reaper, pls DON'T cut yourself.. If you are hurt, you break my heart.. I am helping you and you just keep telling me, you want to kill yourself..
  15. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am not going to do anything .... my blades are away at the moment .

I just feel that i need to die because i cant cope with everything that is going on with my head right now.

My husband is gone for the next 3 hours and i need to find something to keep myself busy until then , maybe going into chat for a little while.

Am sorry am hurting you

16. Go to chat and talk to the people there.. Or maybe go to play some online games..
  17. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My husband is back ....am kinda safe now
  18. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm glad to hear that. Stay safe hun. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.