Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by _Lily_, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I want to OD not to kill myself though to hurt myself the only problem i have is that my husband locks the pills away so i cant get them the only other pills in the house is my cats pills am tempted to take them
    My husband is awake at the moment so i cant go and get them
    Am going to wait until he is asleep and take them
    but i would feel guilty is my cat gets worse because i took his pills as my cat is really sick .

Its coming up to my dads anniversary that he died and am finding it hard to cope with me and my husband is going to traveling down to England to visit my husbands family that day
    My mum has to deal with that day without me and my husband , My mum is finding thing very hard she had cancer this time last year and he health is still bad because she lost so much weight from the cancer treatment she keeps losing weight but the cancer hasn't come back she is starving herself or eating very little so am worried about her she has gone though a lot and i guess me doing something like this wouldn't help at all but i have OD'ed in the past and she never knew about it

Am scared of what i might do to myself
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

There honestly is not a lot of logic in what you are saying. Abusing pills to "hurt yourself" will definitely do just that. The damage that you do to your internal organs often can't be reversed. I lost my father a few months ago myself... The one sure thing about life is that even if you grow old, you will eventually die. It will happen to us all and the best way we can honor our loved ones who went before us is to stay here and remember them. Celebrate your father's life. Relive memories. Create things that memorialize him. There are productive things in life that you can do which are positive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.