Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am struggling ...badly
    I want to OD ...av tried talking to my husband about it and all he said is that it wouldn't help me, if i wanted help i would want to OD
    My husband has the keys to my meds away somewhere i just have to find them and take all the meds

I cant go on any more not without my dad
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please keep yourself safe and follow up with the ER/A&E if you need to...when did you lose your dad? It is awful to lose a loved one and to fee without support, but there is support for you...please PM me if I can help
  3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

he died last year he killed himself ... its not just that its other things as well that getting to me
    I got a letter the other day about my benefits that am on they want me to have an assessment to see if am sick enough to be on that benefit or not ...i havent worked in 10 years and they will make me work if i dont pass it
    I hear voices and they tell me to hurt people i also dont go out the house without my husband and i have panic attacks
    I also the cyborgs that i see and hear are going to make my husband one of them
    There is nothing i can do to stop them ...I cant think of anything i can do there outside the house waiting for us to go to bed
    The Government in the uk wants everyone to work because of the debt they made themselves even if you are ill there making claiming the benefits harder so even if you are sick they make you work unless you are severally disabled they dont seem to care if people are not well enough to work The Government wants to make everyone cyborgs so they can remain in control of us all and make us all work those who are too ill or disabled will be reject stock and will be destroyed ...they voices tell me i must die and id rather die than become a cyborg ...Better of dead any way
  4. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Your gp should attend your meeting, he will be able to produce the info they need to allow you to keep your benfits. Don't attend the meeting without the gp. Ask your gp for psychotherapy, find out what options are available.
    Your family need you, even just your presence is enough to nurture those who love you. Take one day at a time, focus on the present and not on the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.