Odd Dream

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Keno, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keno

Keno Member

I haven't had a dream in years, atleast none that im aware of but then out of the blue I had several in one night, I can't really remember most of them but one sticks out.

My mum comes to pick me up from school, eveything seems normal but somehow we end up driving through the sewers, the car starts getting attacked by monsters, (They were pretty frightning, strange the horrors your mind can imagine) so anyway , I open the door and try to punch and kick them off the car but meanwhile my mum is completely oblivious to whats going on or the dange and is happily driving along. After what seems like hours of driving with my mum still oblivous, it went pitch black. That's when I woke up, pretty shaken.

I could see how it would be about inner demons or something but what seemed obvious to me was the fact they are attacking both of us, not just me.

2. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

In waking life are you trying to protect your mum from how you are feeling to protect her? or is there things going on inside you that shes just unaware of?
    If you noticed that she was oblivious to the monsters how did you feel about her not noticing? Im not very good at dream interpretation but It does sound as if its inner demons youre trying to fight like you said, it sounds like an important and insightful dream

3. Keno

Keno Member

Yeh I do try very hard to hide how I feel but more because I don't think she would believe me or would be anrgy, just thought I would post about the dream because its a very rare occurance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.