Odd Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladygrace

For a few years now i have had recurring dreams which had slowly morphed into weird things. as of last year my dreams were of be being murdered over and over.
I get chased by weird human like creatures or bullies that hunt me down and stab me, cut off limbs while i try to escape. Depending on the location that i dream about depends on how many people die with me as others are being killed at the same time. I always died or ended my life in these dreams but they never scared me.

It may seem weird but i find it a peaceful dream as i have had them for so long it has become the norm for me.

Are the human-like creatures made of light or shadow, or are they made of flesh like us? Aside from stabbing - do they use blades to dismember you, or do they tear with their arms or teeth? When you die, do they smother your face with their hands? Do they seem tall and lanky, or regular human sized? What sort of location does this take place in, and indoor building with narrow halls or outside in a wide field? Are most of them alone, or most with others being killed alongside you? Out of the other people, are they people that you know or are close to? Do you find peace in that it's something familiar to you that you return to in your dreams, or peace when you die in the dream that it's ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00