odd hours

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by SirCamel, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

So i dont think i been eating properly like i mean, most days i only eat once a day and it's like a small salad with maybe some meat but not much , then next day i just drink water and be total fine. then next day that goes by i'll eat two small snacks. but when eat alot say like a burger and fries i end up throwing up and feeling sick. anyone have a similar problem?

2. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

your eating habits are so messed up that eating a full meal is too much for your stomach.I had this problem when I was young...I ate so little that a full meal was too much to handle.You need to slowly build up your tolerance to full meals...albeit healthy meals.But a burger and fries shouldn't make you throw up unless you go to a fast food joint in which case your fragile system cannot handle the overwhelming saturated fats.Try a burger and fries from a better restaurant or homemade ..drain the fat..and make steak fries..baked.
    Take it slow...and seriously..go to a doctor.I am no professional.You are probably doing damage to your system and throwing up will eat away the lining of your trachea and rot your teeth! Be safe..if looks matter to you.throwing up will not help that department..only hurt.Not to mention you don't want to die..you just want to be healthy.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would defininelty tell your doctor what is happening Doctor may put you on meds to help your stomach so you can eat better. Eating 6 small meals better the 3 big ones and start with clear fluids to start and work your way back up to more solid foods. Eat jello chicken soup broth some thing your digestive tract can tolerated. Phone you doctor and get checked out okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.