Odd Motivational Thought

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Jericho, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

I am at work and I overheard two guys talking:

Guy One: "Just think, no matter how pathetic you think you are, remember that you won at one point in your life."
    Guy Two: "What do you mean? When did I ever win?"
    Guy One: "When you were put into your mom."
    Guy Two: "I'm confused."
    Guy One: "Out of millions of little possibilities swimming around to become a person, you are the winner. You beat all the others and here you are."

After that, they were out of earshot. However, he raises a valid point. Each and every one of us did succeed at the miracle that is life. Out of all the different people that could have been born from your parents, you were the one. So no matter how badly life may suck, or how low you feel at the moment, realize that you won. You beat odds that were tremendously against you (more than 1,000,000/1) and entered this world. You are all special and you all deserve to enjoy the miracle of life.

Always be safe, my friends.

2. SilentLegend

SilentLegend Member

Thanks for sharing.
    This puts it all in perspective how fortunate we are to even have been born, and to take it one step further survive this long in what many people would say is a harsh world.
    I guess I never really saw it like that before, we are all successes the day we entered the world.
    I know I've thought before "Well I wish I never was born, why did I have to be the one", but I think I can see just how crazy life is, if life was a movie it would be the greatest movie of all time.
    That makes it amazing in a sense and fortunate that I could be a part of this.

3. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

All life is a precious gift and a blessing from the highest levels of life to ours. Every one of us has something special to contribute and in the fullness of time is destined to evolve into a blessing for our whole world. Knowing that God is as much in you and me as in everybody else, live your life joyfully and scatter blessings wherever you go. As children of the Highest Star and the brightest light, the Sun beyond the Sun, every blessing brings a ray of light to those who are blessed.

When something goes completely wrong in your day, an unexpected event knocks you down and your plans to pieces, bless the situation because life is teaching you a lesson, and the very event you believe to be unwanted, in truth you yourself called forth, so that you should learn a certain lesson against you would otherwise balk. Bless everything that comes your way, because everything that happens is always a blessing – only sometimes it comes in disguise. You can be sure that the Angels are always there to pick you up and get you going again, if you but trust.

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Clip from the movie "Watchmen" which shares the same sentiments.

[video=youtube;hnUalIsKgNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnUalIsKgNM[/video]