Odd sex dream...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I have a lot of sex dreams but this one takes the cake. It was the oddest sex dream I have ever had... I was walking down the road and looked into the field thats by the bridge here where I live. The sun was sunshining very bright. I felt sad and said to myself 'oh hes not here' and then all of the sudden this man just showed up, Poof out of nowhere. I felt happy. He reach me some kind of oversized hammer and asked me if I wanted to help him. So I jumped the fence and followed him. Next I find myself in a room, a small room with a table in the middle and the room is flooded (totally filled with water). My son appears and is in his swimsuit. The water looks murkey and brown (which is normal for creek water here). We all start to play in the water. Then my son feels tired so I make him a bed on the table. When hes asleep I sit down in the water (against the wall) next to this guy. Next thing I know Im on his lap and we are going at it...Does this dream mean anything? How about the fact I frequently have strange sex dreams - does that mean anything? The second weirdest sex dream I have had lately - I was made a vampire kings queen..Wont go into details on that one now.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Um... Lucky you. I don't get sex dreams at all.

I'm not one to ascribe meaning to dreams. In my experience, at least, they reflect thoughts from the past few days, especially ones near the back of my mind. I doubt it means anything in particular, and unless it made you uncomfortable, there's nothing to worry about.

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hmm i wouldnt say its too odd. could have all manners of hidden meanings but thats all due to perspective etc.

sex dreams arent not normal. so i dont think you need to worry too much about it.

could be a thing that your not getting enough sex?

who knows!

4. ThoseEmptyWalls

Im not so sure of what hidden meaning is behind these dreams either :unsure: Some of the dreams are just plain out strange, some are actually pretty normal, and some of them are down right scary. Of course I believe past experiences explain the scary ones but I dont have any explaination for the weird ones...

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Oh, it's rare that I find a one-to-one correlation. Dreams will take something from a variety of memories, producing something really odd. In your case, something about your son + separate memory of sex + separate memory of creek water + separate memory of tools = one wacky dream!

6. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

maybe you just need a good hard shag... in water ha ha

7. ThoseEmptyWalls

And maybe I'll drown in the process - Yes I have a water phobia after almost drowning while being baptised...

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Have you had any sex dreams, in which you were forced to have sex by someone? :unsure:

9. ThoseEmptyWalls

No..I have had dreams that seemed they would turn into that but I always woke up.. The dreams I have are actually pretty exciting ones - I wake up feeling relaxed and feeling pretty good.

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'd like to hear about the 'vampire king's queen' dream if you'd like to share it. :smile:

11. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

To see a hammer in your dream, signifies power, strength, virility, and masculine attitudes. It also symbolizes growth and construction. The man with the hammer guides you to a place you would normally fear, but you have the wall for support and the man under you, so you are safe. You may feel flooded with problems, but your son brings you joy and you would be willing to face and live with your deep fears as long as he is okay. In other words your son comes first. You made him the bed before having sex. This dream and the other one you mention seem mystical. You may be able to cleanse your mind in your dreams, just as you cleansed you body in water.

Additionally, here is a quote from dreammoods.com

"To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. If the water is calm, clear, then it signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation. If you are splashed by water, then it represents your need to be revitalized and more expressive. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged.�You need to let out some steam... To see muddy or dirty water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in muddy water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.