Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by LonelyKid, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

I haven't cut for almost 3 months. Not sure when I stopped or why but I've gotten the sudden urge to start again. After my mother woke up and started rambling about the electric bill. Freaking out about it. Afterwards I sent an e-mail to my brother and asked if I could come stay with him. I'm starting to feel hopeless and tired about life again and I'm getting this feeling in my gut I don't like. A feeling that usually thins when I used to cut. I'm going to try to not but I found my old razor and if this feeling grows I don't know if I could fight it anymore.
  2. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

i know its hard. i keep trying to stop, i keep saying, "after this time, i'll never do it again" but then it happens again, and i just keep saying the same thing, "i'll never do it after this time"

its really hard to not have any other way to cope with these stupid emotions, isn't it? i wish it was easier for the 2 of us :sad:

just said i'd stop by to give you a :hug:
  3. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

It's hard to stop, for example I can't stop, you were so brave to stop, congrats on that! Try not to cut yourself, please . I wish you luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.