Odd

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Barbados, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

I'll put this simply and objectively, last night I arrived home drunk and consumed a massive amount of capsules/tablets/pills mixed (probably cant specify here), my body felt like it was on fire and I couldn't see straight and I imagine I passed out (no idea, can't remember)... but today I have awoken and I can't really feel anything wrong, I have no fucking idea what has happened. Maybe something didn't go right as I thought and hoped for the mass I took it would be longlasting and damaging.

I need to know what has happened and whether it'll have effects short or longterm, or atall for that matter.

2. tm2h

tm2h Member

Im guessing that i dont have to tell you that any form of o/d can be dangerous and could cause damage either temp or permently. You dont know and unless ur checked out you could feel fine but the damage could already be done please take care...

3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I've done that a few times....took loads of pills expecting (hoping) not to wake up but then you do. The last time I done it I woke up feeling absoultely fine, tbh though I felt like crap through the night. When I did get round to telling the GP (several weeks later) he suggested getting blood tests done to check my liver function, I guess it all depends on what meds you took though.

If you're worried you should get it checked out, but more importantly the fact that you tried to do it should also be addressed.

Take care & stay safe

Claire xx

4. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

Yeah I've been let down by the whole mixing alcohol and pills thing. I am blaming it on the pills I had. Honestly, I just know that if I could get strong enough ones I could finally get it right. I mean you hear of certain celebs accidentally dying from just mixing meds. You would think that taking a bunch of pills would do more damage. But like some of you already mentioned, I woke up feeling better than I do when I drink and don't take a bunch of pills.

5. derbygirl

derbygirl Chat and Forum Buddy

I too have had this experience, alcohol+pills which i hoped would end my life. But the body's organs work against foreign substances and if they're successful you dont die. Some peoples bodily systems are stronger than others.

6. demonhunter999

demonhunter999 Well-Known Member

i'd never try o/d - far too much risk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.