Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Jul 1, 2008.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

What a Jerry Springer shit show weekend i had...My brother decided to freak out on my sister in the truck, while my mom was drivin, cause she lightly tapped him on the head. He grabbed her by the neck and said that he was going to kill her, we stopped on the side of the highway and he jumped out and walked into the field, came back 30 min later. He didn't come to the dinner that my little sister was having for her graduation. The next day, he was ok, that night, wow. I had been drinking and so blah, well he passed out, woke up, freaked out again and long story short, he's in the hospital now cause he's suicidal. I had to walk away from the party @ 5am cause i didn't wanna be in the same truck as my brother, i was about 30min away and my sister picked me up. I don't want to go see my brother cause honestly, he's a manipulative guy and it's annoying!!! I could care less about everything around me right now, i've been smoking more marijuana cause i want to forget about everything around me. It feels like i'm living in a dream and nothing feels real to me anymore, i feel really odd. I've been screaming @ my gf, which i never do, i feel so irritated all the time, can't sleep and i don't know what to do!!!!!!!! if i tell the doctor that it feels like i'm living a dream, he really think i am crazy, like i want that. Anyways, this is turning into a novel, i just want everything to be ok and i want to get my mind back :unsure: :cry:
  2. neverdie

neverdie Guest

Just like any drug, the more u take, the more u need. Then one day it's not strong enough anymore and u move on to something stronger. My suggestion is venting. U need someone to dump all ur problems on to. Someone who as helped u in the past. Someone whom u trust with ur deepest secrets.

U have plenty of people to choose from. Everyone here is wiling to help u vent. All u have to do is ask.
  3. NooSenseFantastika

NooSenseFantastika Well-Known Member

a therapist wont think ur crazy, theyve heard worse. and if u dont wana talk to one yet then talk to me, im good with listening and u kno that. and u shouldnt care wats happening around u. u should be there for family in crisis but u shouldnt let them walk all over u but u have to decide what ur comfortable with and what u dont like.