Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ScarsandHopes, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarsandHopes

ScarsandHopes Well-Known Member

So, today I woke up. And the strangest thing happened, I wasn't pissed nor was I depressed. I didn't know what to make of it. So, I left school and went home to sleep thinking maybe something was wrong with me (Odd , I know, why wouldn't I just be happy with it.). So, I woke up a few hours ago and felt the same. Not happy, depressed, or pissed. Just mellow :mellow: .

I'm asking for advice. Has anyone ever had this happen? If so, please tell me how long it lasts and why perhaps it happens? I haven't felt like this in years...
  2. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Perhaps your medication could be kicking in... either way, it's a good thing.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

That's kind of how I feel everyday. Not happy, not sad, just mellow. :smile:
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. Perhaps it's the medication or perhaps something within you has changed.
  5. ScarsandHopes

ScarsandHopes Well-Known Member

Nope, never mind.. It lasted about a day and a half. Must've just been something I had done differently. But, here I am, yet again, shoving my face into a wall wishing the tenseness would cease. Hoping to god and everything that be that I'd just fall off the face of the earth. Nothing new I guess... God, I just wish that I had a button somewhere on me that I could press and I'd die. But no, 240 f'ing attempts, none of which worked, obviously. I'd tried everything, literally.

I'm tired... :blub:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't give up. Despite the severe outlook that faces you, you can still turn it all around.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever need someone to talk to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.