of my many attempts

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Hitomi, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitomi

Hitomi Well-Known Member

my last attempt was with <Mod Edit - acy - methods>. I took them all and then left the house for work. The aspirin made everything around me spin and I nearly crashed my car. Luckily (or unluckily depending on the point of view) I managed to make it to a gas station parking lot before I threw up all over my car. I worked for my parents at the time and it was my father who cleaned up my car for me. I'm sure he knew what happened with the hundreds of bits of pill, but he never brought it up.

The entire day at work was horrible after that. Constantly running to the bathroom to throw up and everything spinning made it hard to walk and focus. It was so difficult to keep my eyes open, I found myself passing out in the middle of the store and waking up a couple minutes later when a coworker would nudge me on the shoulder.

All in all probably 1 of the worst days of my life and not something I'll ever repeat. Just thinking about it gives me chills. I still feel the effects of that day. I physically can't take any pill medication without my stomach automatically heaving. Because of this I get a monthly reminder of my past, every time I think about taking a Midol I'm reminded that I can't.......

Do you guys know anything that could help me keep a Midol down? I'm too embarrassed to ask my physician about it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2009
  2. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi hun :hug: i'm sorry you went through all that and that it's still affecting you, but maybe it's a good thing? memories like that can help shock you back into realising that you're better off living :)
    eating something like bread or something equally plain can help settle your stomach for when you take medication and can also make it less painful because if you do throw up you have something there other than acid :heart: i hope you're okay hun
    triggs xx
  3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

(also, if you could edit your post so it doesn't show the amount of pills taken would be helpful, thanks) xx
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Hitmoni,

Welcome to the forums.
    I'm sorry to hear youre still suffering. Do you have any idea why your father ignored the fact you had just OD? :sad:

As for the midol, I'd suggest not taking it on an empty stomach or taking an anti emetic before taking the midol :)
  5. Hitomi

Hitomi Well-Known Member

I don't know why he didn't say anything. He isn't a stupid man so I doubt he was ignorant to what he was cleaning up. I suppose I could try asking him next time I see him but I haven't seen him in years so I don't know when that'll be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.