off my meds trigger*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by normaljoe, Feb 6, 2015.

1. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

Shipping error, off my meds. Here are my thoughts:

Shut up, no one wants to hear u, just shut up, shut the fck up, why are you talking, just stop talking, u r worthless, no one cares what u have to say, go to sleep, ur a fcking btch, just shut up dont talk. be alone, u shouldnt be near people. Be alone and go to sleep So u dont bother anyone.

Welcome suicidal ideations, its been a while. How have u been......

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Oh dear. Going off meds is truly awful. I went off mine a couple of months ago, bad move. I am now paying the price even though I am back on them again and at the dose I was taking before.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Going off meds cold turkey can sure mess around with our feelings, and it would sure make it easy to wonder if the world gives a damn. For the record, I care that your meds order got messed up and that you're not feeling well atm. I really hope you can get the order sorted soon and that you feel better! Glad you posted to let us know how you're doing. I hope you'll update us and let us know how things are going. :hug:

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I'm in same boat somewhat due to psych appointments not being made and insurance dropping docs and changing docs and lengthy wait before appointment. I watch my supply dwindle from last reorder from doc not knowing what to do as I've been hospitalized 4x. And have a great combo of Meds to keep me stabilized