off my meds trigger*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by normaljoe, Feb 6, 2015.

1. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

Shipping error, off my meds. Here are my thoughts:

Shut up, no one wants to hear u, just shut up, shut the fck up, why are you talking, just stop talking, u r worthless, no one cares what u have to say, go to sleep, ur a fcking btch, just shut up dont talk. be alone, u shouldnt be near people. Be alone and go to sleep So u dont bother anyone.

Welcome suicidal ideations, its been a while. How have u been......

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Sim Addict Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Oh dear. Going off meds is truly awful. I went off mine a couple of months ago, bad move. I am now paying the price even though I am back on them again and at the dose I was taking before.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Going off meds cold turkey can sure mess around with our feelings, and it would sure make it easy to wonder if the world gives a damn. For the record, I care that your meds order got messed up and that you're not feeling well atm. I really hope you can get the order sorted soon and that you feel better! Glad you posted to let us know how you're doing. I hope you'll update us and let us know how things are going. :hug:

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere SF Pro SF Supporter

I'm in same boat somewhat due to psych appointments not being made and insurance dropping docs and changing docs and lengthy wait before appointment. I watch my supply dwindle from last reorder from doc not knowing what to do as I've been hospitalized 4x. And have a great combo of Meds to keep me stabilized