off to docs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
im like literally terrified ive got 3 mins before i have to leave i really dont want to go my app is 930 arrrrggggg
So scared of not getting anywhere ...they are only changing my meds but still im going to agree to go back to counceling anyway watch this space and if im not back its because they locked me up ! lol
much love sarah

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good luck with your appointment Sarah, don't worry too much, you'll be fine :smile:

Inmemoryofyou

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
well the didnt capture me so thats a plus i have noticed tho they dont actually listen to what you say to them only to the answers to their own questions ! so waiting for app for counceling now and to see what new ad s do :/ thanks for replies !!

Ouroboros

SF Supporter
yeh... docs don't do listening all that often, but i'm glad you managed to make it to your app. and hopefully the councellor will be better and also the new meds! keep on going, trying is all you can do and you seem to be trying really hard, so good on you. :hug: :smile:

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
thankyou :) your words of encouragement really picked me up was feeling a bit rubbish because it can be like banging your head on a brick wall ...so thanks :) i feel a bit better now
much love sarah :) xx

icequeen

glad you made your appt shadowgirl, the prob docs they not used to dealing with us delicate souls...give them spots, coughs, high blood pressure...they can deal with it, but give them anything out of the box and they cant cope and just try to tick boxes on how soon you should be back to "normal". so dont worry that doc wasnt listening, he just probably was thinking "how the hell do deal with this". counselling is best course of action and well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00