off to the docs.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by tinker22fly, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinker22fly

tinker22fly Member

well today i decided im going to make an apointment on monday for the docs to see if they can help. Iv never quite felt right, always a bit shy, quiet, in a wierd way not minding my own company but at the same time hating to be alone. Ive been really down lately so i think its maybe time to seek help. Its strange though becuase for me this is normal but i know that the anxiety i always feel in my tummy shouldnt be, the burning ball of anger and emotion that i get in my chest when i get upset shouldn be normal. Its horible to think that sometimes i dnt wana get up, i dnt wana do anything. Id happily crawl into a dark room and stay their if i could. Who knows maybe the doctor will show me the brighter side to life?
    I hope so

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope your doctor takes time to listen to you and is able to help you hun hugs to you.

3. tinker22fly

tinker22fly Member

me too, hes not the best doctor in the world which is why ive been putting it off for a long time but maybe this time hel prove me wrong. Tryn to be optomistic, could also be a way of moving forward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.