Offended

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BrinkOfExistence, Nov 9, 2011.

1. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

So i was walking home from work, a couple of school girls walked past and said "that looks like a girl".

'That looks like girl'.... 'That'?.... 'THAT'? i am a person not a fucking thing maybe if she said "you look like a girl" or "he looks like a girl" it wouldn't be so bad.

How..ever she did say i look like a girl which is really great considering i had 5 o'clock shadow :confused: so i guess i'm not that offended. :tongue:

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

I hate it when I hear someone say anything about me in the street. I'm self conscious enough without people fucking feeding it.
    Seems like you were pretty pleased with it overall tho lol

3. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Well i was offended that i was referred to as 'that' but overall i wasn't really no.

4. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

I put up with this most days and while it does get to me I just remember they are scum.

Worst time it happened was when I was 17 and had 2 chav girls taking the piss, talking behind me on a bus. I was ignoring till they started lighting matches and threatening to burn my hair at which point I took my deodorant I had in my bag and a lighter, turned around and said wanna see which one burns best? They ran off the bus screaming and nobody dared look at me for rest of journey.

I'm not proud of that but some people....Grrrr!

5. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

haha thats awesome! you should be so proud of that!