Official fuckup

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Viper, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

I was trying to have a conversation with someone, and I can't even do that anymore....fuck this shit.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Whats up Viper?

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What happened viper? Maybe if you share with us, we can help make sense of things. :hug:

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Viper - talk to us :)

5. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

I'd like to ask anyone here why I should not kill myself, but then i realize that nobody here knows me and therefore any answer would be meaningless.

6. ybt

ybt Guest

actually, no, it wouldn't be meaningless. the primary reason i can advise against suicide is that no matter how bad it gets, it can always get better. when people say 'i am tired of life', they really aren't. what they mean is 'i am tired of depression'. or some variant. well, some people really do get tired of life, but it's rare. however, if your case depends on circumstance, you're not one of those rare cases. so please, hang on. besides, it definitely wouldn't be meaningless, because that's exactly what this forum is for. it's a strong community (i'm the noob here, i hope it's ok with everybody else for saying this), and we try to help each other. yes, some of us have been slipping, but the concept will be there forevermore.

7. iamadam

iamadam Member

Hey viper! I get what you mean about it seeming meaningless. But I swear to you, I came to this site about half a year ago about half an hour away from <Mod Edit: Abacus21-method> myself and the few words of support I got from people were enough to make me realise that there is another way. It might not seem like it at the moment but I swear to you there is! From the verge of suicide I now have a girlfriend, a kid on the way and a decent job to support us all. It might all seem too hard but it does get easier...it just requires YOU to realize that and make it happen. Might sound cheesy but I wouldn't be here without some of the peeps on this forum (painNSiolence in particular!). 2 bottles of Sauvignon Blaunc and all of a sudden, I'm Sigmund f****ng Freud! How about that? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2007
  8. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

it can always get better, but it can always get worse just as easily if not easier. 'i'm tired of life' 'i'm tired of depression' whats the fucking difference? I'm tired of being conscious. nice to hear your life is so fucking great adam. i guess i'm just not as strong as you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.