Officially depression free.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Petal, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

My diagnosis was Borderline Personality Disorder, Clinical anxiety, Major depressive disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I knew myself that the depression was gone on the mix of mirtazapine/counselling that I improved on but today the consultant psychiatrist has taken away my diagnosis of MDD. I am so excited now as I can help people overcome it like I did. I phoned WildCherry to tell her 'cos she's known me from the start and been there for me all through this and so have many of you....thank you so much.. Thanks everyone so much for the ups/downs help throughout the years. You guys are amazing. It feels so good to say I am free from it :)

Now to work on the anxiety, PTSD and BPD.

I CAN DO THIS :)
  2. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Congratulations Petal.
  3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Good news :)
  4. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

Good for you!!!!!!
    I am very impressed.
  5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Way to go!
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Very good news :D
  7. turryburry

turryburry Well-Known Member

Karma!! Congrats, I'm glad for you.
  8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Well done and take care.
  9. Petal

You are all so thoughtful, thanks to each and every one of you. I'm delighted I could share my good news with you :)
  10. Petal

I'm quick at this lol- I have just confirmed a CBT appointment for Thursday, I am looking forward and nervous already but so glad to be getting CBT finally :)