offline method

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xtufpa, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

hello guys. im looking for a method to kill myself without really noticing it. are there any pills wich i can take before i go sleep and dont wake up? beacuse it would be kinda hard for me to point gun in my head and kill. so is there any way i can do to not relly realize it?

thanks.

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi
    You wont find any methods here or have any methods suggested for you. This is a support forum. Why dont you talk a bit? What has made you want to do this?

3. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

ehh its not worth why would someone care for me come on i need to die fast....any place where i can get those advices?

4. Borrowed time*

No idea im sorry
    Why do you need to die so fast? I dont know you and i wont pretend i do but i hope you dont go through with this. Please explain why you feel so bad? People here can offer some great friendly advise. Death is not always the answer.
    I know how you feel about no one caring, im exactly the same, but if you let people in you will learn they do care.
    You can PM me if you dont want to write on a public forum.
    Take care

5. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

i dont have money for 10 keyboards to write things that are wrong with me. so basicly i dont wanna thing of that every day and care and all that, death is just cool isnt it?

6. Borrowed time*

Death is not cool
    Death is nothing, its something we all face at some point in our lives, after that who knows?
    Im a bit of a hypocrite for trying to talk you down seeing as yesterday i was in the same place you are now. Im a bit of a yo yo when it comes to my emotions and choices. Do you find you are the same? Do you think there is anything in you life at the moment which could help you to want to stay?
    Im sorry im not much help, im used to advising my siblings on inter family arguments.....joy..............NOT!!!!!!!
    I hope you dont mind me asking but where abouts are you?

7. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

hey, i dont really understand everything you wrote beacuse of my poor english, but i dont know...problems arent really so big and if i would write them most likely everyone would laugh or say its not a big deal get over, but its not that for me...

8. Borrowed time*

You shouldnt be embarrased by your problems. They are effecting you in a big way and no one has a right to laugh at them. I certainly wouldnt and i havnt seen anyone else on this site do so either.

I myself am worried about my pet dog dying. That has been on my mind most of this year. Everyone i tell (not on this site) keep telling me its only a dog and you can always replace her. I know when she is gone i will truely be alone so it makes me really angry when people say that.

I hope you stick around and post what is on your mind. You are not alone, people do care.:hug:

9. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

pet is not really so "small deal"...i really like my pets. they are really cool and good, i dont know how should i say it. but i hope your dog will be fine if you know what i mean...ohh i cant say anything with my english :S

10. Borrowed time*

thank you :hugtackles: Its very hard to find people who undestand.
    I hope you find the courage to open up to people on here. It may help knowing people understand and are willing to support you.
    Dont worry about your english, iv understood everything you have posted.
    PM me any time you feel like you need to talk to some one.
    Take care

11. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Anything that hurts someone is not small at all...we all see things from our own perspective...please try to write about how you are doing...we are here to listen and support you...big hugs, J

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I think your english is fine and I can understand you ok..
    I hope you change your mind about finding a method....
    are you getting any help from doctor? meds , counseling?

13. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

looking for a similar method myself as guns are illegal in my country and i dont wana haveto travel 3 states to find one illegally. so pills? i guess

14. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

well thanks everyone for nice anwsers i kinda feel better but still... :S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.