oh and sleeping is still an issue

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bubblebear, Jun 7, 2016.

1. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

still think the shadows in my room are people. but my bedside lamp is to obright to sleep with. heh. woo

2. Fading_Awayy

Fading_Awayy SF Supporter

try to do something that makes you relax , for me it's music or drinking tea or have a hot shower before you sleep it helps sometimes , hope you find even better ways to sleep well *hugs*

bubblebear likes this.
  3. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

its more to do with my security issues. i dont feel safe at home so i think it kind of transcends into my bedroom lol. i sleep eventually so thats good. im tryign to read before i sleep :)

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I keep lights on 24/7 for myself

bubblebear likes this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have issues with this too since we were broken into 2 years ago. Keep an alarm on. Keep the lights on. Have a warm relaxing bath before bed and a cup of cadburys highlights hot chocolate, heavenly. Try and watch something non triggering before bed time or read a magazine, and remember you ARE safe. Keep the lights on for sure to stop your mind wandering about every sign of a shadow. I do sympathise with you. Best of luck to you.

bubblebear likes this.
  6. concerned07

concerned07 Member

Ever try melatonin to help you sleep?

bubblebear likes this.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Another tip actually: Try putting drops of lavendar oil on your pillow and drops of it into the bath. I hope things improve. I sometimes dread night time, sometimes i don't feel safe but together we'll get through it and plus 1 for the melatonin (its called circadin here) :)

bubblebear likes this.
  8. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

nah never tried i may look into it. i am taking vit B tablets atm :)

9. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

yay!