Oh Christ...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ~Nobody~, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Okay, so I am drunk (normal) and I smoked a cigarette ehich I never do and my Mum was driving me mad with her "mutilation\\ bullshit and I just cut myself deeper and longer than I ever have and it won't stp bleeing but it's on mt thighnot my wrist so don;t panic i feel better for cutting but fuck why is my mum such a bitch? ths is not good didnt mean to cut this bad betternitneed stitches i amreaally sorry for the typinbh i am a bad person also sorry for the blasphemy in the title im not religious but i knowsime of you are srry sorry fucking hell
  2. by the sound of it you need to take care of your cuts and decide to get them stitched and yourself before you start saying sorry for what you did.
  3. ~Nobody~

not going to a&e no way
  4. ~Nobody~

sorry no goodforanyone else posting like this i am shit] person

ignorethis wholethread

5. ~Nobody~

Sorry guys :-(.

6. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

*hugs*-- don't worry
    its not good you are suffering that but just saying what you think makes you feel a bit better don't you think?
    whenver you feel like that you can always bitch about it-- or just pm me or w/e.. i would be happy if i could help you just listening--

PS you should not live with your mom if she's making you feel that way..
  7. ~Nobody~

Thank you LSD, muchly.

It's true, writing it down does help but it also seems awfully needy and pathetic (which, okay, I suppose I am!), especially when I am drunk and I can't co-ordinate my fingers!

I sort of agree about living with my mum, but it's difficult logistically.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.