Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by A_pixie, Jun 29, 2008.

1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I have seriosuly fucked up this time.

I had mind-blowing sex yesterday...really good...

The only problem was it was with my best friend since we were little kids.

We had both had a lot to drink, I got out of a relationship recently because of the distance, but me n Dee both agreed if he moves back home we're a couple again.

I went to drown my sorrows and ended up sleeping with my best mate Finn!

I don't think he remembers. I'm not sure if I'm relieved or not. I've been avoiding my feelings for this guy for a long time now, it's a corner of my mind I don't venture into because I'm afraid of what I'll find.

I've been given advice along the lines of the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else but not with my best friend!

What the Hell is wrong with me?????

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2008
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your not morally bankrupt. It sounds like you both were very drunk, so things got out of hand. If you had sex with him while your both sober then that's different.
    So say you've been avoiding your feelings for this guy, do you mean your ex or your best friend.
  3. A_pixie

I've been having dreams about my best friend for a long time and I just dissmissed it as nothing...it was better than any dream I've ever had of him.

I've always had a love hate relationship with this guy, maybe that's the reason...I hate him for making me feel about him this way because I feel disgusting, you see, we were best friends from childhood it feels like I've committed incest. :'(

It was like we were angry with each other for our feelings, we were basically beating each other up the entire time I have a black eye!!!!

But I'm not going to kid myself and say I wouldn't do it again this guy pops up in my dreams most nights!

What the hell am I going to do :'(
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2008
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Maybe you are genuinely developing strong feelings for your best friend, especially if you dream about him often but that also depends on the type of dream it is also.

It's understandable that it feels like you commited incest. Perhaps what you need is some time away to allow yourself to sort out your thoughts and feelings.
    I can imagine that your pretty confused.
  5. A_pixie

I really am, he's been askign me a lot of questions lately as to where I am what I'm upto...does this mean he wants to go out with me I mean he seems to be taking a large interest.

I cannot get that night out of my head...it's now a reoccurring dream, although he's like a brother to me he means so much more deep down I'm just too damn afraid to let it into my conciousness too much...

Arg :<