Oh For God's Sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by A_pixie, Mar 12, 2008.

1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

4 days ONLINE....how the Hell did a guy I thought I had a very good shot with suddenly become infatuated with a fake, sycophantic, whoreish, emotional powder keg THAT HE MET ON THE FUCKING INTERNET?????????? We were going to go otu and everything was fine until she added him on myspace! This sounds really immature I know but I am so confused!!!!!!

WHAAAAT???!!!! Now he's planning to meet up with her???? I know we weren't going out yet, but I can't believe I let myself hope again!!! We were going to and I'm kinda hurt :( This guy has made so many reckless decisions in his life, no doubt about that, he is THE single most impulsive person I have ever met....

....but I happen to know this girl has a reputation as an online stalker, she went after my friend who I liked before, messed up that...and now she won't leave HIM alone!!!! I HATE HER!!!! SHE IS LIKE A PLAGUE THAT WON'T STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!!!!! I have never even met her but all she seems to do is add people I know then inflate their egos until she's fed up with them!!!!!!!

I am so fucking mad. I feel like tracking her down and punching her. I feel like knocking her damned lazy eye back into place. I feel like calling him right now and telling him what kind of an Internet weirdo she is but I'm trying to keep in control...and he's stubborn.

I really thought this might work! Now a friendship may have been jeopardized with him, I really hope it hasn't...

Why does this keep happening? I know men say women are confused but Oh my God, you men are the most confused species I have ever come across! You have NO idea what you want!!!! Why can't you just tell us straight what's going on so I don't stay up late wondering if I'm going to end up going out with you or not while writing exaggerated, whiny, terrible poetry as a release so I don't get drunk and call you up and slur lovingly down the phone!!!!!

Thank God I never called him up drunk....

And how the Hell can you fall in love with someone you have never met in person you stupid reckless dumbass?????!!!

Am I an idiot or something??? Or am I not the only one that thinks falling for someone after knowing them 4 days online and never meeting them in person....IS A BIT FRIGGIN DUMB!!!!!!!!!???

sorry....*breathes

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2008
  2. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear that:(