Oh fuck:(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Hurted, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

What i have just realized will keep me up whole night again:sad:

So there was a girl with which im in love...

When i saw her 1,5 year ago i fall in love with her. We were talking a lot and she always smiled to me...

I had extremly low self esteem back then, and of course i was afraid to tell her that i love her. (A lot of boys were in love with her)

Now i have just realized that she probaly liked me a lot, and if i would ask her out she would say yes...i gues....

Should i talk with her (After 1 year???) and told her what did I feel (Or what i do feel)

I can't beleive it anymore, i really can't....

It's like... it's like everything can get even worse i mean It would be better if she would hate me, than if she would actually love me...

Sorry for totally fucked up and broken english but im so tired that i cant think anymore...(My english is ussualy solid... i think):sad:

2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

theres no harm in telling her, but make sure shes not in a relationship first, either way i think she'll respect you for being uo front and honest with her xx

3. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

You don't have to tell her you love her, it might give her a bit of a shock after all this time. Find out if she is single, if she is tell her how much you've missed her and ask her if she wants to go for a meal and be nice to her. If she is dating be cool, tell her that if it doesn't work out for her you'll still be about.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:agreed:

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thanks for replys and advices:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.