oh god.. help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was molested not too long ago..
atleast thats what my friend said it was..

this guy fingered me. but i didn't want him too

uhggg i freaking out!!
i wanna die ight now.. so bad..

i wanna kill myself for being so stupid

<x3

Earn

If you need someone to talk to im here.Pm me or im me on any of my messengers.If you need an ear or anything.

Im sorry to hear about what happend.

aki

Your friend's right, that guy did molest you. It's not your fault at all, you're NOT stupid. Have you told anyone else about what happened? Like your parents?

aki

:hug: that's understandable. But I don't know...even though it's really hard to talk about it, having to relive the whole thing again...sometimes if you keep something inside of you like that, it can build up and build up, and make you feel worse. Maybe you could see a counsellor or something? I mean, if you don't feel like it right now, thats ok. But if you're thinking about suicide, thats a big warning sign. It's a just such a relief to tell someone sometimes, just to get it off your chest. Have you told anyone how bad you're feeling right now? Like because you can get some help, if you feel depressed or whatever.

well, i just did a police report, because my friend wanted me too..
that was hard.. she knows how i feel right now.

uhm, i do have a therapist.. i'm supposed to be seeing her next week on friday..

idk.. i feel horrible.

aki

aww, i hope you feel better soon. it's good you have a friend to talk with. but really you've done nothing wrong at all, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, you've been brave to cope with it all and report him.

i was molested not too long ago..
atleast thats what my friend said it was..this guy fingered me. but i didn't want him too
Well, it's either molestation or rape. Something like that I'm not totally sure about, but it was certainly wrong for someone to do something to you you did not want. There's a bit of a lack of information here, were you aware it was happening or passed out or something? If your friend knew about it, were they capable of stopping it at the time in place of you?

uhggg i freaking out!! i wanna die ight now.. so bad..i wanna kill myself for being so stupid <x3
Oh... well stop wanting to die that doesn't make any sense. Intelligence and stupidity are not necessarily the cause of something like this. Plenty of dumb people are really big on self defence and able to stop jerks from molesting them, and plenty of intelligent people can get overwhelmed and be unsure how to deal with problematic situations in the heat of the moment. Basically, you need to calm down and let your emotions stabilize. Wanting to die is quite illogical regardless of the cause, this is a symptom that you must meditate a bit and try not to let the emotions control you too much.

I sort of think that your thinking you're stupid may be a cognitive distortion. If it's not then prove me wrong and explain what exactly is stupid about getting hurt by someone? If Mike Tyson punched Einstein in the face I wouldn't call Einstein stupid, would you?

No i wouldn't..

Listen.. thanks everyone.. I think I've calmed down enough..

:hug:

I was aware of what was happening, and that's how i knew to get him the hell away frmo me. My friend knew, only because she made me tell her what happened, because she knew i was upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00