Oh God.. (Possible Trigger)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lone_Wolf, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Well-Known Member

I thought I was through with the harming but it's all my father's fault. My mom had gotten these new shaving razors and my dad tried one. He accidently cut himself. He told me to be careful because they were extremely sharp. Later I took one into the bathroom and cut. Most of the skin was gone off a section of my upper thigh after I was done and deep. I had to stay there for an hour to make it stop bleeding (then it bled in my sleep). Damn razors.

I just feel empty and floating. Like I'm really not in a body but like in some sort of....well I don't know...

I just have been feeling sick lately like i'm falling into a void. I just feel empty and I don't feel the cutting at ALL anymore. I have to go pretty deep to feel it.
  2. Lone_Wolf

I walked right into a desk at school and I just felt this pain like I felt like I came back to my body. I got hit pretty hard. It's going to bruise. :/
  3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

mmmm... i spose it goes without saying that you need to be careful with razors, however much of a paradox 'safe' self-harm sounds to be. i hope that you've cleaned up properly and everything... the last thing that any self harmer wants is an infection. look after yourself, mmkay?
  4. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Guess it's pointing out the obvious, but you should maybe tell your folks that you're only human and could do without triggers like that?

Hope your leg heals up ok...
  5. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Are your parents aware of your self-harm?
    (sorry if youve mentioned this somewhere, Im a bit slow to get around to reading peoples other posts)
  6. Lone_Wolf

Yeah, but my parents have no idea about my SI
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.