Oh god.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by poisonedXsoul, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poisonedXsoul

poisonedXsoul Active Member

I want to cut so bad, I'm crying. I have no one to call, no one to talk to. I just need it so bad. Please someone help me. I need your help.

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

i'm new and not an expert re: cutting, but hang in...there are many here who can and will help you. If you want to talk, send me a pm...i'm available for awhile more tonight; it's 11:00 p.m. here

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

do you know how to send a private message? if not, update your post letting me know and i;ll walk you through it. i'm still here if you want to talk!!

4. poisonedXsoul

I had signed off at 2. (11 wherever you are). I talked to a friend on line and he made me stay on the computer until i was to tired to do anything.

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

How are you doing now? It sounds like you fought the urge, so well done.

6. poisonedXsoul

I'm still fighting the urge. The only thing keeping me from doing it is my boyfriend, if he saw it would...crush him.

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug:

I know so much where you are right now :sad:

you say your boyfriend is the thing that's stopping you from doing it. Well that's good. Use that as much as you can hun.

I've just told my bf that I would never do anything to hurt him, and I know that hurting myself would hurt him .... Think about it, if you hurt yourself you know you would hurt your bf .. do you want that? :hug:

8. poisonedXsoul

I gave in. And then confessed to my boyfriend. He "thought we were passed this" and he "got his ex to stop and doesn't get why he can't get me to." He doesn't get it. I'm trying.

9. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

It's not always that simple though. What works for one wont necesarilly work for another.

Feel free to add me to msn incase you ever feel the need to talk again.. I know what it's like when you so badly dont want to do it and need to talk to someone about it... almost as if by talking about it then you wont want to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.