Oh great...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Epiphany, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

I haven't felt like this in months, but last night when I was laying in bed I started thinking about it all over again. I was wondering why I'm still here and why I can't just disappear. I wish I was dead right now. Nothing in my life is working for me; it's all pushing me towards the end.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:veevz , what happened? :sad: I'm here if you need to talk.

You are an awesome lovely funny and caring person,you would be missed so much :hug:
  3. Epiphany

My ex decided to call me last night and tell me how wonderful his life is and blah blah blah. He keeps doing this to me randomly, and last night I just had enough of it and told him I'd rather not talk to him. He asked me if I was high, and I told him I was crying. Then I said good night and he just kept texting me telling me to talk to him. I told him it wasn't his problem and hadn't been for months now, which apparently didn't click in his mind.

I had to shut my cell phone off and throw my cordless against the wall so he would leave me alone. But I fell asleep thinking of what the world would be like without me.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: You were right to ignore him honey. Just forget about him ,tell him to f,off that you dont need his bullshit. Don't give up hun,theres plenty of good guys out there, you won't have any problem finding a bf,thats for sure :)
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I agree with Daisy. Heck people have been telling me all day I will find another woman.

These things take time. And that is what you need. Time to heal and live just for you.
  6. Epiphany

He helped with my decision that I would rather be alone and bitter than date ever again.
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

the world without V:
    it would be less cupcake filled, a sheep would have less love to give, dublin would miss out on a wild night that is yet to pass, i would have less smiles on my face, and no where to send my thing to.

all in all the world would be less fun. and we cant have that
    i love you to bits stef, and thats not in a 'oh she's feeling down gotta make her feel good' way. i really do, and i'm happy we crossed paths on here. just god help anywhere we meet at. it will implode from the madness.
    you ex is a prick and doesnt deserve you, and he's a fool for picking anything over you.
    you stay here, you are a great person, fuck the rest of the people who say otherwise. they're just hating on your awesomeness.

i love you hun :cuddle2:
  8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep...I know that feeling too.

But there's a funny thing about those feelings. They tend to come and go.

Take some time now for you. Go out and do things just for you. Buy yourself something. Talk a walk in a park. hang out with friends. Hell get drunk every once in awhile.

But do something.

Cause once you start to live on your own terms, you will learn to live without him, and once you learn that, you will be able to start enjoying yourself again...and then...who knows...you may actually want to start dating again.

I know it seems impossible right now.

I am struggling with a relationship issue that burned me badly too. But all I can do is speak out of experience.

6 months ago when my wife left me, I couldnt imagine ever loving anyone ever again or even wanting to.

Now these days all I want is to love someone.

Time has a way of healing things. Allow yourself the time. You deserve it.
  9. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

well stepf, we all know youre too friendly to stay bitter for too long, and too magnetic a personality to stay alone. in the end, i can only offer this advice to you:

hope that makes sense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.