Oh hai

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Warm Hands, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warm Hands

Warm Hands Well-Known Member

Hey everyone :)

My name is Kate, (it isn't actually, but we'll just pretend it is) I'm 19 and from Ontario, Canada.

I've been dealing with depression and an eating disorder for about a year and a half now and I've been having persistant suicidal thoughs since January. I actually have been planning for the past 3 months to kill myself today... however due to the bit of an ed thing I have going on my goal is to weigh 100lbs as I don't want to die "fat" and alas today I do not weigh 100 lbs. Not even close. Well. Certainly not close enough.

So I guess I'll be sticking around for a bit longer. And that's why I've joined this forum. I just found it, but it looks like it may be just the thing I need. Or a helpful tool, anyway. I've been very socially withdrawn and so maybe I'll meet some people here. Despite all my problems and the fact that I want to die, I'm super friendly and kind of hilarious and I'd really, really love to meet some people here.

Anyway. I'm sure you'll agree that this is more than enough for now.
  2. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

hi 'kate'
    hope you stick around and make some friends here.
  3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to SF!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey hi glad you find this place lots of support caring people good place to socialize take care.
  5. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Hey Kate, welcome to SF, I'm glad that you have found this forum. There are a lot of helpful, caring and supportive people on here. If you need someone to talk to or have questions you can PM me. Take care :hug:
  6. Warm Hands

Warm Hands Well-Known Member

thanks everyone :)
  7. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I'm glad you found your way here. The people here are super helpful. Please let me know if I can help you. Take care and be gentle with yourself as you would be gentle with others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.