oh here i am again.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by meagainstme, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

hmmm

so its 3.20am
    im sooooo bored.
    i was in chat, but felt abit triggered so had to leave.

i have to be up in a few hours for college and thats a horrible thought. i want to be alone :(

my mind is reminding me of alot of shit that i dont need to hear. WHY WONT IT SHUT UP.

gosh it seems im triggered by everything now. wtf??:dry:

2. HOT~DAWG~MAMA

HOT~DAWG~MAMA Active Member

Hey,

Hope you start to feel better soon.
    When it comes to needing to fall asleep..Sometimes taking deep breaths, loud enough where I sorta make a Mmmmmmmm humming sound with each exhale really helps me fall asleep when I can't get myself to (Usually during times where my mind feels like it's running millions of thoughts through my head in seconds).
    It's hard at first to stay focus solely on your breathing, should be slow and steady n deep..focus on that itself and nothing more, if you can do that for a while, you'll see how you may just lull yourself to sleep. Works for me all the time when my mind just doesn't want to stop.......and if all else fails, I usually smoke a joint as well *lol* you'd be suprised how much that helps too.

anyways, take it easy n feel free to chat with me anytime :)

3. It's 4:12 am
    The boredom is like a nightmare to me

I hear ya. Don't you just love it? :rolleyes:

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hope you all are feeling a bit better the wee hours are always the worse and the time differences for us all dont help to much TC:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.