Oh **** Here I Go Again.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ed., Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Shit. Here I go again. I knew this would happen. I can almost pin point the very moment I would be on a total downer for the next few days or so. It's only just occured, like in the last few hours, I could sense it coming, and here I am, down as uck and not a clue what to do about it. I'm gonna miss out all the shit inbetween, but to keep this short im just gonna say, tonight i was surrounded by the beautiful people, my friends, hot girls, rockin bands, but shit just slowed down came to a hlat in my mind alsomt ,boom, there i was surrounded by all this shit going on around me. Bang i was full of hate, i just wanted to kill, or hurt, or even (fuck it) be hurt. Start something to make me feel like i was even fucking there. Started flirting with some chick; some girl I know I could pull and go back to hers (never go back to mine) and have (the ol' cliche'd) one night stand with. But fuck that, fuck her, goodbye in an instant, dont' want to know you. I start to hate my friends hate my peers, hate everyone. I need help and don't know where to seek it, I don't even know if i want it. What do I do? When people ask "Hey u ok?" I'm like "Hey yeah sure, fine! How you?" FUCK cos I actually at tha moment feel FINE. But I'm numb, just numb, nothing else. That is it. just numb. Help. Please. Just respond to this is help. JUST FUCKING SAY SOMETHING.
  2. elle

elle New Member

i started typing a long response and then i realized that all i can say is that i'm sorry you are feeling the way you are right now. :sad:
  3. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

:) thank you
  4. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better from it all, and the numbing feelings.

stay strong 'k? :smile:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2008
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ed,
    Do you see a docter or a therapist? If not Call your local emergency room and ask if they have a mental health therapist there someone you can talk to.
    You need to get this out in the open so you can beat it back. Having a therapist on your side can help imencley. She can teach you coping skills to use when you are like this.
    Give that a try and see if it doesn't help. I have been using them for fourteen years and I am still suicidal, but the key is that I am not acting on them. I will be honest the thoughts are a heavy burden right now. I have received plenty of support from others here at the forum. I am trying dailey to keep from doing anything. That's all i can do for now..Good Luck..:chopper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.