Oh how I love msn..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kris.T, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Sorry for the language in this. And the length

Definition of ****: fukin good bloke. says:
    *ur a fukin wanker go kill yaself proply ya attention seeking wanker
    *ya useless waste of oxygen go jump infront of a bus ya fukin wanker

Kris - emo says:
    *and you are basing this on?

*ur name ya fukin emo wanker go die in a hole somewhere ya fukin useless ****

Kris - emo says:
    *lol, so because im 'emo' useless, im now a wanker, useless, a ****, attention seeking, and a waste of oxygen?

*fukin oath go kill yaself instead of broadcasting it

Kris - emo says:
    *you don't know me. and no doubt you have no true understanding of what an emo is. get a fucking clue before you try to put someone down for a lifestyle choice.

*yea ya attention seeking fukin wankers is this kris that went to the tech collage

Kris - emo says:
    *tech collage? what the fuck are you on about.

*heres an idea go fuk yaself ya useless **** go kill yaself instead of wanting attention cause u have social problems not everyone fukin cares ya wanker if ya gonna cut yaself go up the arm not across it

Kris - emo says:
    *haha. so without knowing me, you know i have social problems? i don't want attention. id rather faggots like you leave me alone, yet you are so low down on your own pathetic life, you feel a need to put someone like me down, because i don't fit into what you see as 'normal'.

*are u kidding my life is not low now who is jumping to conclusions thinking they know someone ya useless **** fuck off and kill yaself without draggin ut ya pathetic life

Kris - emo says:
    *how is my life pathetic? because i dress different? because i look different? because i show my emtion rather then hide them? because i wear black? becasue i wear tattoos? because i have piercings? how is any of that pathetic?

*are u kidding u got no idea at all, u live i9n geelong or what?

Kris - emo and mother fuckin proud. says:
    *answer the question.

*so ya do well when i get back down there we'll meet up and beat the piss out of eachother and ill kill ya saves u draggin it out

*i dont live in geelong, but whatever.
    now tell me how my life is pathetic.

*are u joking

*well you've avoided the question.

*the only way ppl like u look good is on the front of a train after they hit ya

*are you going to explain how my life is pathetic?
    *or just keep telling me how i should be dead?

*ur an emo ya might as well kill yaself now ya gonna end up doin it anyway cause some sheala broke ya heaqrt or some shit and someone'll find ya hangin in ya room

Kris - emo says:
    *and how does my suicide effect your life? seems like i'd be doing you a favor in the end, so why not let me take my time and kill myself when I fucking feel like it? What satisfaction do you get out of putting emos down, honestly?

Kris - emo says:
    *so, tell me again, how my way of life effects you?

* cause all u do is fuking winge
    *kill yaself and get it over with ya gutless **** if life aint worth living get it over with instead of COMPLAINING!!!!!

Kris - emo says:
    *uhm. i've never once said my life isn't worth living. and i haven't whinged about anything. all i've done is said im proud to be how i am. you don't know my moods, or what i feel or think. you're basing this off the fact i have the word emo in my msn name, and you have no idea what a true emo is.

Kris - emo says:
    *how does my life style, directly effect YOU.

***** fuk ur question why wont u just die!!!

Kris - emo says:
    *lol, so because you can't verbalize it, you just wish death upon people. you must live a sad life if this is what you do for 'fun'.

*this aint fun ppl like u just shit me so fuk off and die

Kris - emo says:
    *and why do people like us shit you?

*are u kidding ya winge about life and how ya wanna end it instead of winging why not just do it

Kris - emo says:
    *lol, and where did i ever come to you and whinge about my life?
    *or where in my username, does it say i want to end it.

*mate the name emo is good enough for me

Kris - emo says:
    *you don't even know what emo is.

*all it means is ur a winging bunch of fuks that winge about life and how bad it is so if its that bad stop winging and fukin kill yaself
    *ya taken long enough to think of somethin to say or what

Kris - emo says:
    *emo is basically punk, with emotion. emo is now known for its more emoitonal state of mind. instead of the anger hard-core way of expressing one-self, emo has taken a new way of expressing yourself. from music with more emotional meaning and feeling, unlike hardrock or this is more of an alternative way to let you feelings be known. emo is not only a classification of music, but it's also a way one expresses themselves by dressing.

*well thats nice go fukin die

Kris - emo says:
    *so, i proved your point to be fucknig stupid, and so far from the mark you just tell me to go die.

*yep cause ur a useless **** and not worth having in sociaty have qa nice death

I love dumb people. :robin:
  2. Tastelikeblood

Tastelikeblood Well-Known Member

Said the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over, that dude is lame. Thanks for posting it was a good read lol.
  3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

What a fucking tool!!!!! Who was he anyway? Dumbass! Let's hope he gets hit by a bus tomorrow. :)
  4. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

One of those people on the msn list that you don't know and don't really speak to. Randomly came up with that, and pressed the point as lame as it was for a while.

Just sad some peoples perception of 'emo' when they don't really have an understanding of it.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Wow. Block him.
    It looked like he was just looking for an argument. Ignore hun :hug:
    Don't let it get to you.
  6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

well done for explaining ur self to him, as he has no right to tell u to go and kill urself, hes an idiot whos oviously got problems
  7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

And the reward for dickhead of the night goes to ... him!

Well done for keeping your cool :) :hug: I agree with the others - block him. He's a waste of space himself, to my mind..
  8. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. :)

Sadly this happens in daily life aswell. I just figured I'd be as rational as I could on my point of view, but I agree it looked like he was just looking to argue with somebody over the internet. It's pretty sad how people are so judgemental, and can tell someone to kill themselves, because of a lifestyle choice.

Some people in this world.. :mellow:

And FWIW, he bloked me after that last message. :)
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If he feels the need to pick on someone he obviously has his own issues, try not to take it personally! :)

Out of curiousity,how old is this guy?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
  10. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

I think he's around 19-20.

That's what I was getting at. He must have some problems to be going off like that at me, for having the word 'emo' in an msn name. The lifestyle doesn't directly effect him, I don't see why he was so pissed about it all. I just found it funny someone who doesn't personally know me, could sit there and say things like that.
  11. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Actually, emo hate is pretty stardard issue in some music-inspired sub-cultures, expecially thrash and death metal fans are extremely verbal about their hate for emos.

I hang alot with death and thrash metal fans, being one myself, and a common expression my group uses is "the band's so heavy that every emo's head in the audience explodes" or "that guitar player's so heavy he picks up his guitar and slashes the head of every emo in the audience". In my group of friends tough, I don't think they really hate-hate emos to the point of harrasing one over the internet. It's just a clash of lifestyles, metalheads wanna have wild and carefree fun, which kinda clashes with the emo perception of life.

I go to alot of metal concerts and those places can be a real fashion show, with people proudly showing off their best metal T-shirts and accesories and all that, one common kind of t-shirt alot of people wear is "Kill All Emos", "Emos Not Allowed" or "Emo Killer" shirts, while it's common to hear someone in the crowd screaming "Kill Those Pu*** Emos!" during the concert. I did hear tales of people seeing metalheads getting physical towards emos, but I dunno if that's true or just a fancy story-telling, but I did see verbal abuse at a music festival last year (Avenged Sevenfold and Slayer in the same day? What did you expect?).

Just typing emo in the windows search and directing the search to my music library brings up titles such as "Emo-Executioner Tank", "Emo Massacre" , "DTE - Death To Emos" and so on.

Anyway, in the defense of the metalhead community, most of us feel no real ill-will towards emos, they just don't agree with their lifestyle and need a common object of opposition, like a rival team. But I'd bet my right arm that none of the metalheads I know would harrass an emo if he saw one crossing the street, much less tell one to go kill himself. In the end, it's just what metal's all about, good wild and careless fun. The ones who do act stupid like that idiot are the ones who give metalheads a bad name by being violent and brain-panned. Those are the ones who think metal's all about violence, breaking stuff and being wasted/stoned, and we pick on them just as much as "we" pick on emos.

Just wanted to say that if that guy is in fact a (wannabee) metalhead, he's in no way a good representation of our sub-culture. A true metalhead doesn't have fun from causing distress to other people and would just let you be, as long as you don't annoy him/her, they would never pick on you for no reason. Actually we've been called the tidyest, most respectfull young people the old folks living in the towns where we hold metal festivals have ever seen, I've heard that personally.
  12. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

lol well I'm glad you put that fucker in his place

where did you meet a prick like that anyway?! Feel free to add me to MSN if you want, unlike some people I won't belittle you for your lifestyle choice.

EDIT: Oh, and I just love how the term "emo" is thrown around these days like "gay" is. If a band doesn't spend 10+ minutes going "RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRR" they're automatically labelled "emo" - over here we have a group called Chavs. Now I on occasion have been called "emo" by these people - why? Because I have long hair....hmm....yeah....so I'm "emo" because I wear my hair long......ok...:rolleyes:....actually, that couldn't be further from the truth....I don't consider myself emo, metalhead, gangster or anything like that....I'm my own person
  13. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

That's a new one. I've never seen someone being called emo for having long hair, actually must people who I've seen making anti-emo comments have long hair. I don't think rappers, rastas and popstars have much of a grunge against emos, maybe the "cool" kids do, but those are against anything but themselves.

But yeah, emo nowadays does tend to get thrown around like gay.
  14. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

its ppl like him that give us guys a bad name i hope he dies for wat he said
  15. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I think it's hilarious that such a tool has the words 'fuckin good bloke' in his username. Then again, for you to have to say that does usually mean it's not so true. I hope he grows up and stops being such an intolerant worm.
  16. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Wow, what a waste of perfectly good oxygen.
  17. JonathanK

JonathanK Well-Known Member

That person's an idiot. All the emo hate is lame and cliche.
  18. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Wow, ok. No offense to Kris but i actually think this wanker is hilarious. NOT in what he says but the way he says it...he like repeats half a zillion times. I probly would have stroked out or something from reading the exact same text over and over and over....and over and over again lol. I'd probly say it's a bit like SAVE_ME for me. I got probly like shoulder length hair and its naturally black so sometimes i've copped the 'emo' word here and there. Once I was actually walking home from school and a guy driving past in a 4x4 yelled out emo...that hurt pretty bad. Don't mean to be aggro but if I had a gun I would probly run after that dude and shoot everyone with him in the car dead including him....I'm not all hate :tongue: lol
  19. createdforopinion

createdforopinion Active Member

It just seems like another brain dead idiot who understands NOTHING about depression, pain, or sorrow or any of those things. People like that don't deserve to be taken seriously. You're so much better than that.
  20. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

i love metal thrash death anything heavy but i also like music like 30stm and stuff and real meaningful lyrical songs

honestly those "emo haters" make me sick honestly while i see some emo's as attention seeking idiot's (sorry if that offends i'm not talking about people with real problems i'm talking about "my dad won't let me out after ten" kind of sillyness) and the whole fashion over everything else kinda annoys me

but as people i don't judge or treat them unfairly in that manner and i know all my mates who are metal to the core are in no way like that either i mean why would you hate another person for no reason other than silly perceived differences

honestly some people have a nerve to talk to others i only wish he really did know you and of course i lived near you so you could invite him down and i'd teach him a few manners for his troubles and send him back with his tail between his legs for being a dumbass